Friday 13 September 2013

First Trimester is officially over!

 Today is the distribution of class cards and those sleepless nights has paid off. :)) yaaayy! wait, I'll narrate it xD
_________________________________________________________________________________

      Last week I barely sleep especially on it's last day ( Sept. 9) it's the last day that I'll turn into zombie mode/ no sleep mode  because of my final exams.I'm an art student so our exams are more on doing plates and designing, well I only have 4 subjects this term; two major and two minor. My major subjects are Typography and Web Design, the minor are English and PE(we just run here though ._. ) I have a hard time doing the finals in Typography and Web design TT__TT I really didn't get to sleep just to finish it, if only I didn't procrastinate the last few days, but I enjoyed doing it, I'm just cramming tho. ><  I should really get rid of that behavior. Procrastinating can be good and bad.

       In Web Design we need to make our personal website and it should have a live text, it can't be just all pictures. Half of the time I'm doing it, is fixing the live text and the links. I'd like to put more into its interface though, but like I've said I don't have enough time, despite of that everything still went well but I know it's lacking it's dynamic-ness(lol is that even a word xD ) 

My personal website, you can visit it if you want ^_^
P.S. The font in the banner and navigators are my handwriting :) 

         Typography final project. It's just a restaurant branding, we we're told to make our own restaurant brand, and make a logo, collateral (business card, envelope and letterhead) but the typeface that we're supposed to be using for the logo shouldn't be just what's available on the computer or downloaded from the internet. It is a typography subject so it's required that we create our own original typeface. I didn't have difficulties with my typeface, to be honest I just did it for 30 minutes. :) My prof. like it and once again, they called me "Candy Queen". I like candies and different class and types of sweets so most of what I did nowadays are inspired with sweets and what I did is a dessert house with ice creams as it's specialty, I named it Sugar Rush with the tag line. "Sugar Rush, it's what happy taste like."  This is the time where I thought I could sleep already but no, I still can't because there's still the final exam which is the booklet, that I posted earlier, if you want to see it you could just click the hyperlink ^_^.  



                                                              Sugar Rush, Business card

                                                                         Sugar Rush Envelope

                                                             
    Capital Letters typeface ( the typeface I created)
Small Letters typeface ( the typeface I created)


xoxo~ Rhona





No comments:

Post a Comment