Sunday 20 October 2013

I HAS a fetish for vampires (modern vampires)

        

        Ahhhh! V-vampire! nuuu don't suck my blood! *runs while screaming*
        Okay, no! xD I would more likely hug a vampire than run away from it. I'm weird,right? My fetish for vampires -ah I talking about modern vampires here, because there's a lot of kinds of vampire- started around...I think year 2007, but then my fetish subsided for some reason. 

   
        Knowing vampires are one of the creatures of the night who sucks and drains the blood of a human and they can sire you too! pretty awesome, right? you won't need sleep,you won't get tired and your senses will be heightened. I want that! *^*. I don't know why I'm not scared of that, I'm actually quite amused to that, but as the title said "I HAS" meaning past, but that doesn't mean I'm scared of vampires now neither disliking such stuffs, to be honest I still like vampires but not the same as back then.
        
         Back then I watch every vampire movies and most of my books that time are vampire novels -well twilight saga is in my bookshelf too- I'm really amuse to the vampire stuffs and their
abilities is awesome regardless the fact that they need to drink blood to be able to survive and live! but okay! be honest! who doesn't want to have a super strength, telepathy, being able to hear even 20 or 30 ft. away, having such speed like a cheetah or faster than a cheetah,night vision, good sense of smell and wounds will be healing on it's own in second and will not even leave a mark, like you've never been wounded on the first place and there are vampires who can shape shift too! ^_^ Didn't you even dream of having such abilities? hehehe, well I'll admit I want such abilities! especially the speed ability and shape shifting! *^* it will be fun to be able to shape shift and the speed! if I have that I would reach my destination in seconds! and I will be able to avoid freaking traffics on the way to school xD (yep my school is far away from my home) but the down side to having such abilities is needing to drink blood and that means killing people or I can just get some blood from the blood bank? hahaha, that would be bad too, the blood in there is meant for people who needs it the most.


     Ah I remember I even edited my picture once attempting a vampire look xD because I'm that addicted to vampires and being a vampire back then and I once bite someone on the neck! pretty silly xD. I didn't bite that hard though, I was just playing around. 

This is the pictures I was talking about! hmmm... this was 3 1/2 years ago! 




          Then I even bought "How to be a Vampire" book by Amy Gray. It's amusing to read, well to be specific it's amusing to read for the teenagers who likes and has interest in vampires. This is where I found out that there's a lot different kind of vampires and the folklore(maybe not folklore) about Elizabeth Báthory and I even found out about the "vampirologist" awesome!
       
           Vampirologist is a person that researches, studies, and discusses vampires in both the fictional and real world and the trends that follow them after reading that I suddenly thought that vampires do really exist in real world which my friends and sister contradicts, well such stories like that wouldn't be made if people haven't seen one :3  and there will be no vampirologist if vampires doesn't exist in real world. I haven't seen/met one though, but I'd want to meet a vampire and please do sire me! xD kidding! Who knows? maybe there are really vampires out there but they've just became civilized and doesn't go on a killing spree. hahaha..what am I thinking xDD.  

The book cover

One of the quiz inside the book

Okay! it ends there! pai pai!! 

xoxo~ Rhona






                   

No comments:

Post a Comment